Office and Procurement Administrator
Job Title: Office and Procurement Administrator
Location: Kelowna, BC
Reports to: Manager, BC Interior Operations
Job Posting#: 92-2022
Application Deadline: Sept 9, 2022
We have an opening for an Office and Procurement Administrator. The successful candidate brings demonstrated computer skills, highly developed interpersonal communications skills, and is very well organized.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and carry out customer invoicing and accounts receivable processes (email, phone).
- Process expenses and invoices.
- Create and maintain accurate project revenue and expense budgets and schedules, including change order values, on a timely basis in company systems.
- Summarize and evaluate project financial outcomes at completion.
- Produce variance reports for management and project managers when required.
- Request cost quotations from internal design, and external material and construction resources.
- Prepare proposal documents.
- Verify receipt of project goods purchased, or services procured, to support payment of supplier invoices.
- Manage physical and digital construction materials inventory and associated financials.
- General office administration.
- This position will be office based with occasional opportunities to visit active sites.
- Other duties as required.
- Have 2 years or more of business administration, project administration, estimating, or accounting experience.
- Minimum 2 years post-secondary education.
- Advanced computer skills and an ability to learn new applications efficiently.
- Proven ability to innovate and contribute to evolving processes in a changing environment.
- Detail driven, adaptable, excellent time management, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the industry, please fill in the form below:
Apply for this position
We thank all candidates for their application however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Please note, you must be legally able to work in Canada**
Share this job
Primary Engineering and Construction Corporation (Primary) is a growth-oriented industry leader providing professional electrical engineering and construction services and specializing in emerging marketplaces in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario and Saskatchewan.
We offer design and design/build services for all types of electric utility distribution infrastructure to a wide variety of clients including electric utility companies, developers, builders, commercial and industrial businesses, oil companies, government, and private contractors. Our devotion to excellence has attracted some of the best young professional minds to our company.
GOOD PEOPLE committed to progress
Primary is committed to growing the careers of our people. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to determine their career path and fulfill their ambitions. Our people are genuine, honest, accountable and full of entrepreneurial spirit.
We work hard, see the big picture, are always ready and willing to adapt, and always strive to be better than we were yesterday. We take pride and ownership in everything we do, and most of all, we do it as a team.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The safety and well-being of our people, our clients, and our communities is our top priority in any work we do and is never comprised. Safety is one of the core values that every member of our team understands and lives by, and we ensure this through communication, education and participation. Our safety goal has always been zero incidents, and we work together through every project to achieve that goal.
Safety is ingrained in every project and each task our employees and contractors complete, whether in the office or onsite. Primary has developed effective workplace health and safety management programs designed to reduce and eliminate the number of work-related injuries, leading to a safety track record well above industry average. We are also diligent in selecting the companies we work with, choosing only those with a safety standard as high as our own.