We have an opening for a Project Accountant. The successful candidate brings demonstrated computer skills, highly developed interpersonal communications skills, and is very well organized.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and carry out customer invoicing and accounts receivable processes (email, phone).
- Process expenses and invoices.
- Create and maintain accurate project revenue and expense budgets and schedules, including change order values, on a timely basis in company systems.
- Summarize and evaluate project financial outcomes at completion.
- Produce variance reports for management and project managers when required.
- Request cost quotations from internal design, and external material and construction resources.
- Prepare proposal documents.
- Verify receipt of project goods purchased, or services procured, to support payment of supplier invoices.
- Manage physical and digital construction materials inventory and associated financials.
- General office administration.
- This position will be office based with occasional opportunities to visit active sites.
- Other duties as required.
- Have 2 years or more of business administration, project administration, estimating, or accounting experience.
- Minimum 2 years post-secondary education.
- Advanced computer skills and an ability to learn new applications efficiently.
- Proven ability to innovate and contribute to evolving processes in a changing environment.
- Detail driven, adaptable, excellent time management, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
Primary offers a highly competitive compensation package including, competitive salaries, bonuses, Health & Dental benefits, flexible work schedules, paid vacation, Company Matching RRSP, flex days, and a number of career and professional development opportunities.